We are extremely excited to have you all visiting on a historic day for Stuck On U Sketches (SOUS)! Today’s post marks our 100th sketch! How awesome is that, right? And to celebrate in a big way we have invited our entire Design Team to join in our sketch challenge! An additional challenge was to use this as a layout sketch or transform this into a card design! The surprise in the blog hop is waiting to see what everyone did!
Now we just couldn’t let a big day like today go without a bit of a treat for you all so we have a few wonderful sponsors for our hop!
- Our very own Lisa Norris of Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon
- Regina Easter of The Cutting Cafe
- Two stamp sets from Stephanie of Whimsical Designs
To be eligible our only expectations are:
- Be a follower of Stuck On U Sketches (SOUS)
- Leave a comment on all blogs in the blog hop
- Complete all of the above between Friday February 1st 2013 and Thursday February 7th.
All winners will be announced on Friday, February 8th 2013 on Stuck On U Sketches (SOUS) blog.
Your next stop will be Laura.
If you get lost along the way here is a complete list of the line up:
|1. Nanne||2. Sandi||3. Leah||4. Wanda||5. Tracey K.|
|6. Tracey G.||7. Sylvie||8. Shona||9. Patricia||10. Misty|
|11. Margie||12. Lizzy||13. Lisa||14. Leslie||15. Laura|
|16. Kim||17. Jane||18. Holly||19. Fern||20. Erica|
|21. Charlotte||22. Caroleanne||23.Bonnie||24. Becky||25. Annette|
Here is our sketch design by Leah Scheaffer
Now lets get started with showing off my project!
Stinky Sweet Love
This is my Stuck On U Sketches (SOUS) Sketch Blog Hop submission. This was inspired by their February 1-7 challenge. This is a another wonderful sketch that can be easily adapted for any occasion. Please visit SOUS as it’s a great site to get a lot of inspiration from their sketches and from the others who submitted entries for the challenge..
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- White Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Gray Cardstock
- Red Glitter Cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock
- Little Scraps of Heaven Designs-P.S. I love you
- Making memories-Love Strunck
- Flora Doodles by Petaloo
- Making Memories-mixed die-cuts
- Making Memories-mixed flowers
- Making Memories Ribbon
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!