This is the next Stuck On U Sketches (SOUS) challenge submission. This was inspired by their August 15st challenge. I really love butterflies and I was so happy doing this one. Please visit SOUS as it’s a great site to get a lot of inspiration from their sketches and from the others who submitted entries for the challenge.
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Cream Cardstock
- S.E.i Scrapbooking paper-Vanilla sunshine
- Ranger Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads – Tea Dye (TIM19510)
- Orange water-based dye ink
- Yellow water-based dye ink
- Stampin’ Up! 1 ¼ Circle Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Punch
- Stampin’ Up! Papillon Potpourri stamps
- Lace Ribbon
- Handmade Mulberry Paper Flowers – Orange
- Liquid Pearls-Black
I hope you will enjoy making this card. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!