LSHD BLOG HOP
This year for Halloween we, the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Design Team, decided to get together and have a Halloween Blog Hop. If you have been following the hop and have come from Doris Blog then you are in the right place. If you have just happened upon my blog please join us and head to Little Scraps of Heaven Designs to start hopping with us.
You don't want to miss out on the GRAND PRIZE!!!
$100.00 Gift Voucher for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs!!!
To be eligible for a chance to win the $100.00 Gift Voucher you MUST
- Leave a comment on all blogs/fanpages throughout the blog hop
- Become a follower of each blog/fanpage
- Become a follower of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Fan page and leave a comment.
Your next stop will be Julie Blog.
If you get lost along the way here is a complete list of the line up:
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (Start here) BLJ Graves Studio Scrappy Sam Designs CBC Scrapbooking My Scrapbook Garden Papelesy Colores Doris My Craftopia (Leslie) Scrapbooking Hayven Scrapping Delight The Scrapoholic Candy Shop
Now lets get started with showing off my project!
Halloween Pumpkin Decoration
Here is this weeks Little Scraps of Heaven Designs is doing a blog hop as described above. I used the PC Scarecrow and Pumpkin, Spooky Hollow , Ghouls Night Out and Stacked Pumpkins cut files from LSHD.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Featured Product All the cut files referenced in this post are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- light Brown Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- Yellow Cardstock
- Gray Cardstock
- Green Cardstock
- Yellow Cardstock
- Graphic 45- An Eerie Tale
- Doodle Bug- Ghouls and Goodies
- White pen
For for my prize I am giving away this Scarecrow
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!