Happy Valentine's Day!!!
This year for Valentine's we, the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Design Team, decided to get together and have a Valentine Blog Hop. If you have been following the hop and have come from Celeste Blog then you are in the right place. If you have just happened upon my blog please join us and head to Tricia to start hopping with us.
You don't want to miss out on the GRAND PRIZE!!!
$100.00 Gift Voucher for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs!!!
To be eligible for a chance to win the $100.00 Gift Voucher you MUST
- Leave a comment on all blogs/fanpages throughout the blog hop
- Become a follower of each blog/fanpage
- Become a follower of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Fan page and leave a comment.
Your next stop will be LSHD DT.
If you get lost along the way here is a complete list of the line up:
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs (start)Leslie (This is me)
Leslie (You are here)
LSHD DT BLOG (finish)
Now lets get started with showing off my project!
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Featured Product All the cut files referenced in this post are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Black Cardstock
- Red Cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- light Brown Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock
- Acrylic paint
- Carta Bella- Words of Love
- Distress Ink
- White pen
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!