Beautiful Rose Cards
Wow! The Beautiful Rose digital stamp set from The Cutting Cafe is simply amazing. With all the digital stamps and the base shape card in this set the possibilities are just endless. It was really difficult for me to choose what to use from of all the stuff that come in this set. I eventually decide to make two cards using the same base to show some of the possibilities with this one shape. If you click the image above it will show you a larger and higher quality image.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- White Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- Green Cardstock
- Vellum Paper
- K & Company Scrapbook Brown Foil Paper
- Ranger Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads - Tea Dye (TIM19510)
- Garter Style Cream and Pink Lace Ribbon
- White and Red Baker’s Twine
- Copics Markers (Reds, Pinks, and Greens)
- Stampin’ Up! Small Tag Punch (108264)
- Small Pearls
- Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue - Crystal (SGG01782)
I hope you will enjoy making this card and as always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!