You Blow Me Away!
This week I used the very enchanting Under the Sea Set and Waved Shaped Set from The Cutting Cafe. I just love these two sets, they are a lot of fun. Under the Sea has lots of different digital stamps included and has great sayings. I really have some extra love for these two sets as it reminds me of my brother when we where growing up who had several of aquariums full of lots of fish. His birthday is coming soon and I think these sets will be perfect when I need to make his card. Another great set that's perfect for this summer.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- White Cardstock
- Blue Cardstock
- Aqua Blue Cardstock
- Darker Blue Cardstock
- Blue water-based dye ink
- Micron 01 Archival Black Ink
- Copics Markers
- Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue - White
- Stampin’ Up! Pastels
- Orange Ribbon
- Handmade Mulberry Paper Flowers - Orange
- Stampin’ Up! Crystal Effects
I hope you will enjoy making these cards. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!