Stars & Stripes Box
Time to use another great cutting set from The Cutting Cafe, this one is called Star Box. I also used a used the Independence Day Sentiment Set as well. I’ve been doing all kinds of boxes for long time now, and The Cutting Cafe ones are so easy to put together, and they just make sense. They make working with boxes so easy. I love all holidays and decorating my home to go along with them. This 4th of July is no exception and making a great box like this is so perfect to add to my decorations. The Cutting Cafe has an other amazing sets for 4th of July.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Green Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Brown water-based dye ink
- Pebbles Scrapbooking Paper (Let Freedom Ring)
- Yellow Tulle
- Red Starts Ribbon
- Blue Starts Ribbon
- Martha Stewart (Leaf Punch)
- Dry leafs
- Michaels (United States Flag)
- Recollections Mulberry Paper red Roses
I hope you will enjoy making this box. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!