This week I used the very enchanting Flip Flop Shaped Card and Flip Flip Laundry Line from The Cutting Cafe. Yet another very cute and fun sets from them. Also a great set that's perfect for this summer.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- White Cardstock
- Green Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- Creative Imaginations Scrapbooking Cardstock
- Ranger Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads - Tea Dye (TIM19510)
- Copics Markers
- Stampin’ Up! 1 ¼ Circle Punch
- Polka Dot yellow Ribbon
- Yellow Tulle
- Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones
I hope you will enjoy making these cards. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!