Sunshine Daisies Folder
I just soooo love the summer time, so I had a lot of fun with this weeks project, the Sunshine Daisies Folder! I used the Greeting Card Folder cutting file and One Spring Day digital stamps from The Cutting Cafe to help make this project beautiful. I used the summer theme from One Spring Day to help decorate the from of the Greeting Card Folder. I love this folder cut file it is so versatile and great for helping to create a perfect themed gift of cards and envelopes. The possibilites with the card folder are endless, can't wait to hear how you put it to use! I sure hope you are all having a wonderful summer this year!
Pssst... I wanted to let you know about an amazing sale that is happening this Wednesday (July 18th, 2012) at The Cutting Cafe! So go visit The Cutting Cafe Blog this Wednesday as they will be offering many of the featured products at just a fraction of their regular price. This fabulous sale is in edition to their already awesome Cyber Monday deals you should be already checking out.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Yellow Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- Green Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Blue Cardstock
- Light Brown Cardstock
- Bright Yellow Cardstock
- Imaginations Scrapbooking paper “Samantha Walker”
- Green water-based dye ink
- Blue water-based dye ink
- Orange water-based dye ink
- Brown water-based dye ink
- Micron 01 Archival Black Ink
- Dry leafs
- Stampin’ Up! Pastels
- Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue - Yellow
Close up of the Inside of Folder
I hope you will enjoy making this card folder. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!