Creepy Crawler Collection
For me this is when I start getting ready for Halloween, so I couldn't resist the Spider Web Background Printable Stamp and the Hershey Kiss Window Box Cut File from The Cutting Cafe. With these I made a Halloween themed collection that includes a window box for your favorite treats and a matching tag. These templates are just amazing.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Cream Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock
- Ranger Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads - Black
- Celebrate it Ribbon-Halloween
- Black Feathers
- Black Tulle
- Handmade Mulberry Paper Flowers - Yellow and black
- Trick or Treat digi stamp
- Mint Patties
I hope you will enjoy making this ribbon and box. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!