I know allot of us are starting to make winter projects, and I thought it would be fun to use browns and blues for a winter theme card. Then when I saw the Owl Shaped Card Set Cutting File from The Cutting Cafe I knew I had to use it.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- White Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- SEI Scrapbooking paper-Silver Valley
- Ranger Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads - Tea Dye (TIM19510)
- Black buttons
- Blue and brown ribbon
I hope you will enjoy making this card. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!