Shabby Baby Doll Butterfly
I am so excited about The Cutting Cafe's Hexagon Shaped Card Set Cutting Files. There is some many ways to use it, its simply amazing. This week I wanted to make a shabby card and I couldn't resist a butterfly theme with a classic 30's era girl with butterfly wings, and a vintage background to use with the hexagon shaped card set.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Prima Marketing Inc-Romance Novel Collection Paper
- Cream Cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock
- Crafty Secrets Stamps-Born to fly
- Ranger Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads - Tea Dye (TIM19510)
- Pink/Blue Ribbon
- Lace Ribbon
- Liquid Pearl-Gold
- Mulberry paper flowers- pink rose
I hope you will enjoy making this card. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!