Ghoulish Treat Box
I love making boxes, and with The Cutting Cafe's cut files it can be very easy. I am using their Cracker - Treat Box Cutting File in this post. There are many different sizes you can make them for any occasion with ease. For this one I used a Halloween theme with a Ghoulish looking creature.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Black Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- Sweet November Stamps-Gobsmack
- Close to my Heart Stamps-Magic Potion Holiday
- Ranger Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads - Black
- Gray Ribbon
- Orange Lace
- Liquid Pearl-Green
- Liquid Pearl-Hydrangea
- DecoArt -Champagne Gold
- Copics: G24, FYG2,YG17,YG03,YG41,R37
I hope you will enjoy making this treat box. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!