A Splashalicious Time
I know its summer time, but back in Mexico City it rains a lot in the summer so when I saw this set I couldn't help thinking about back home. This week I am using Rain Boots Shaped Card Cutting File Set from The Cutting Cafe's. I just love how this card turned out.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- White Cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- C.C. Designs Stamp
- My little shoebox scrapbooking paper-Garden Delight
- Ranger Tim Holtz® Distress Ink Pads - Tea dye
- Yellow tulle
- Stampin up! punch
I hope you will enjoy making this card. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!