Autumn Folding Card
Where I live we not get much time for Fall/Autumn so I like to make the most of it while I can. For this week I decided to mix Welcome Fall Printable Stamp Set and Autumn Days Printable Stamp Set from The Cutting Cafe's into one Autumn themed folding card.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- White Cardstock
- Green Cardstock
- BoBunny Scrapbooking paper-Apple cider Collection
- BoBunny Scrapbooking paper-Wild Berry Flourish
- liquid Pearls-Black
- Yellow Riboon
Closed Card View
I hope you will enjoy making this card. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!