Christmouse Trading Cards
Here is this weeks Little Scraps of Heaven Designs sketch challenge. This week is an Artist Trading Card (ATC) challenge, which were originally used by Artists for giving out samples of their work and putting the title and their name on the back. They have evolved into an art form of their own where any piece of art that measures exactly 2.5" x 3.5", like a baseball card, falls under "ATC". Since we are so close to Christmas I couldn't resist using the Merry Christmouse cut files from LSHD.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Blue Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- light Brown Cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- Medium Brown Cardstock
- White ribbon
- SEI Scrapbooking paper-Kris Kringle
- Stampendous Fran-tage-Shabby white embossing enamel
- White pen
- Blue pen
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!