Love Never Melts
Here is this weeks Little Scraps of Heaven Designs sketch challenge. I am sticking with a winter theme, with a little touch of vintage flare. I used the Marshmallow Snowman Paper Piecing Pattern cut files from LSHD.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Wine Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- light Brown Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- Medium Brown Cardstock
- Gold ribbon
- Graphic 45 Scrapbooking paper-Christmas Emporium Collection
- Stampendous Fran-tage-Shabby white embossing enamel
- White pen
- Stamps from Close to my Heart
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!