Here is this weeks Little Scraps of Heaven Designs sketch challenge. This time we have a home decor challenge for Halloween. I love halloween and I love making my own decorations, so this was perfect. I used the Haunted Graveyard Pattern Collection and Ghoulishly Cute Collection cut files from LSHD.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- light Brown Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- Green Cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- Purple Cardstock
- Gray Cardstock
- The Bewitched stack from DCWV
- Halloween Clear Stamps from Michaels
- Halloween clear stamps from Close to my heart
- White pen
- Liquid Pearls-Green
- Plastic spiders
- Stampin’ Up!-Design a House
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!