LSHD BLOG HOP
This year for Halloween we, the Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Design Team, decided to get together and have a Halloween Blog Hop. If you have been following the hop and have come from Dianne's Blog then you are in the right place. If you have just happened upon my blog please join us and head to Tricia's Blog to start hopping with us.
You don't want to miss out on the GRAND PRIZE!!!
$100.00 Gift Voucher for Little Scraps of Heaven Designs!!!
To be eligible for a chance to win the $100.00 Gift Voucher you MUST
- Leave a comment on all blogs/fanpages throughout the blog hop
- Become a follower of each blog/fanpage
- Become a follower of Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Fan page and leave a comment.
- Complete all of the above on October 31st between the hours of 12:00am CDT and 11:59pm CDT.
A winner of the $100.00 Gift Voucher will be announced on Friday, November 2.
Your next stop will be Michelle L. Blog.
If you get lost along the way here is a complete list of the line up:
|1. Tricia||2. Jeana||3. Carmen|
|4. Dana||5. Dawn||6. Dianne|
|7. Leslie||8. Michelle L.||9. Michelle R.|
|10. Mindy||11. Shelly||12. LSHD DT|
Now lets get started with showing off my project!
Here is this weeks Little Scraps of Heaven Designs is doing a blog hop as described above. I make a book with a new theme each month, and of course this month it is for Halloween. I used the Going Batty and Ghouls Night Out cut files from LSHD.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- light Brown Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- Yellow Cardstock
- Gray Cardstock
- Red Cardstock
- Purple Cardstock
- Graphic 45- Happy Haunting Collection
- Creative Imaginations- Wicked
- We R Memory Keepers- Black Widow
- Creative Imaginations-Dreadful
- White pen
- Orange Burlap
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!