I love jewelry, and I love making my own jewelry so this project is perfect. Whats great about this is that is uses hand made beads made out of paper, and this is an old technique I used to do with magazines when I was a little. I am so glad to see it still being around, and its so much easier today with cut files. Also I really love the jewelry boxes you can make with The Cutting Cafe cut files as well. I am using the Paper Beads Set and the Jewelry Holder Set cut files from The Cutting Cafe.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Black Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- Pink Cardstock
- Scrapbooking paper from Joanns
- Martha Stewart Glitter glue
- Martha Stewart Snowflake punch
- Liquid Pearls-White
- Pink Ribbon
- Lost of beads and Jewelry findings
- Diamond Glaze
Close-up Paper Beads
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!