Loafing Gingerbread Man
Here is this weeks Little Scraps of Heaven Designs sketch challenge. This was Card Sketch Challenge, and for that I decided to create a gingerbread man loafing around on a rolling pen that I plan to use for the cover of a recipe book. It is using the Gingerbread Man Collection cut files from LSHD.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Black Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- Light Brown Cardstock
- Red Cardstock
- Bazzill Green Cardstock with Christmas embossing
- Golden Acrylic Paint
- Bazzill Basics-Red Pom Poms
- Liquid Pearls-White
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!