A Hershey's Christmas
Here is this weeks Little Scraps of Heaven Designs sketch challenge. This was an open week so I choose to do some Christmas favors. These are great gifts for your co-workers, teachers, and more. It is using the A Country Christmas cut files from LSHD.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- Black Cardstock
- Red Cardstock
- Light Brown Cardstock
- White Cardstock
- Cream Cardstock
- Red Ribbon from Michaels
- Golden Acrylic Paint-Black and White
- Hershey Candy Bars
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!