This is my last post for Cutting Cafe. While I feel a little sad, it has been a great honor to be part of their design team. The whole team is amazing and talented. I look forward to see what they continue to make. This was an open week, so I decided to get ready for Valentine's Day. I am using the Heart Shaped Cards Set 2 cut files from The Cutting Cafe.
- Cutting Machine (Sizzix, Cricut, Pazzles, Boss Kut, etc) with Software
- OR Vector Viewing/Editing Software, a Printer, and Scissors
- Desktop Publishing Software
Other Products Used
- Beacon 3-in-1 Advanced Craft Glue
- White Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock
- Red Cardstock
- Green Cardstock
- Scrapbooking Paper Reminisce-Valentine Stripe
- Scrapbooking Paper Reminisce-My Love
- Scrapbooking BoBunny-Love Letters Stripe
- Paper piecing from Scrapping bug Designs files
- Stampin up! punch
I hope you will enjoy making this project. As always I hope you will make your own embellishments and unique tweaks to make it your own. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the comments.
Have a great day!